Highly Prospective Gold Project in Tier-1 Mining Jurisdiction
Midas’ Weebo Gold Project located near Leinster, Western Australia is surrounded by active and historic gold mines including Thunderbox to the south, Bronzewing-Orelia and Mt McClure to the north and Darlot-Centenary to the east. The project covers approximately 323km2, comprising of an option over 181km2 of tenements and one 100% owned exploration licence of 142km2.
Weebo is 60km strike of the Yandal greenstone belt, with Mt McClure and Ockerburry fault/shear zones other major structures in the area.
Drill Intercepts in 2022 included:
- MDRC0009 – 6m at 4.4g/t Au, including 2m at 12.5g/t Au from 54m at Scone Stone;
- MDRC0010 – 3m at 6.7g/t Au, including 1m at 18.2g/t Au from 44m at Scone Stone;
- MDRC0012 – 16m at 1.7g/t Au from 108m at Scone Stone;
- MDRC0029 – 3m at 15.6g/t Au, including 1m at 45.3g/t Au from 69m at Scone Stone;
- MDRC0030 – 9m at 4.6g/t Au, including 1m at 28.2g/t Au from 65m at Scone Stone;
- MDRC0044 – 6m at 2.4g/t Au from 162m at Otto
A number of geochemical and geophysical anomalies have been defined and heritage clearance has been completed.
Further reading (ASX Announcements):
- 25/10/21 – Midas identifies new drill targets at Weebo
- 29/11/21 – Midas completes drilling at Weebo & Sunset
- 22/12/21 – Midas maiden drilling at Weebo returns high-grade gold
- 25/01/22 — Gold and Nickel drill targets defined at Weebo
- 21/03/22 – Midas recommences gold and nickel drilling at Weebo
- 19/07/22 – Midas Intercepts up to 45.3g/t Gold at Weebo Project, WA
Midas Minerals is a gold and base metals exploration company advancing projects in Western Australia’s Goldfields region. Please contact us via the details below.
- +61 8 6383 6595
Level 2, 8 Richardson St
West Perth WA 6005
GPO Box 571
West Perth WA 6872